Thursday, May 21, 2009

One of a kind


I consider myself one of a kind because I try to be unique and out of the ordinary. I don't mean I'm trying to be weird, I just want to stand out from the crowd. My dream is to be successful in whatever I choose to be, and most people hire the person that stands out to be the best. I'm the only Asian I know that wants to be a NFL player or a businessman. When I say businessman I mean a real estate broker. Selling huge houses to rich people and getting paid big time to do it sounds fun. Any dude wants to become a sport all-star so I'm going to work hard and try to accomplish that. However, I know that the possibility of that isn't in my favor. Another thing that makes me unique is that I like to dance and I'm good at it. I know other people are good at dancing and they are probably better than me at it but I don't care. This is why I'm one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment