Thursday, May 21, 2009

The journey in search of knowledge

This is my brother I call him Bubba. He is my role model and a great leader. He received a full scholar ship for football to East Central University. This is what I want to do as well. I would love to go to the NFL but if that doesn't happen I will have my education to lean back on. The reason I play football is because it's fun but also it can pay for college if I try really hard. My brother just received his masters degree and I think he is going to get his doctorate. I'm proud of my brother and I love him very much. If I achieve my goal to reach college on a full ride then all of my siblings and I will have graduated from college. Before my brother graduated, no one else in my whole family on both sides graduated. For me to graduate I will have to work hard and stay out of trouble. It would mean the world to my parents if all of their kids graduated college.

No comments:

Post a Comment