Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hero as a warrior and maybe even as a lover




I'm Michael Hodges. I see myself as a warrior because of the football field. On the football field the teams have a repectful fight and it requires physical challenges. During the game our team and the other team are enemies, and we don't like each other. Sometimes, the fight carries on after the game but we try to prevent that. The reason my dog is on this blog is because he rsembles my "hero as a lover" side. His name is Soldier and I love him very much. I have had him ever since he was a puppy and every day our bond grows stronger. He is a black lab/blue heeler mix but I don't care I like mutts. I have two other siblings named Mark and Marqui. They keep me in check in all of my activities. My mom and dad provide so much love and support for me. I couldn't ask for better parents to patrol my childhood.


1 comment: