Thursday, May 21, 2009

Threshold Guardian

This is my sister Marqui. She is my threshold guardian, but she is my ally. In school she warns me about the things that will be tough and lets me know what I should do. She doesn't force me to do anything I don't want to. She just informs me of certain obstacles. After I make my decision she is with me one-hundred percent of the way no matter the occaision, unless it's really stupid. Some of things she has warned me of is Mrs. Strictland's G/T Chemistry. There will be a lot of homework and it will be hard, but to be a good student it is necessary, so I will overcome it. One thing I have not overcome is summer homework. I know I will put it off until the end of summer, so that challenge has defeated me, but I will just have to live with it. I love my sister very much and I wouldn't trade her for the world. She is my threshold guardian in a good way.


No comments:

Post a Comment